Dottie Joan was custom made and arrived home to Newcastle, NSW, in November 2018.
Dottie is here to bring that unique touch to your next event. Weddings, engagement parties, baby showers, birthdays, Christmas celebrations – Dottie is delighted to serve you and your guests.
We are a BYO service. You supply all the drinks and we supply staff.
Ariarper Vintage Co also has a large collection of vintage furniture to style your event.
The Brumby Bar is the newest mobile bar services to the hit the Hunter Valley and surrounding areas. Our newly renovated horse float bar will provide a funky vibe for your celebrations.
Our qualified and professional staff will take the stress out of your drink service so you can relax, enjoy your special day and make memories with your guests.
We appreciate that every wedding is unique, so talk to us to discuss our packaged deals and how we can provide you the service you deserve!
We provide professional quality care in a safe environment for little guests while making sure they are having just as much fun as the big guests.
Little Guests Australia offers two childminding services,
1) Kid’s Corner – Let your little guests join in with the celebrations.
We will set up a beautiful play space in a corner of the event environment. We will provide toys and games and activities to keep the Little Guests busy and entertained with parents/ carers free to visit with their child or be happy knowing they are in the same space.
2) Total Care – Treat your Guests to a full childminding service, so they can enjoy celebrating this special event with you without the worry of their little ones.
We will operate in a separate room, in the same venue as the event. We will be available from the start of the event right up to the end.
Love is a four legged word.
We get it, your pets are family and your wedding wouldn’t seem right without them there.
We are… Dedicated, qualified Veterinary Nurses with the highest interest in your pets comfort and safety.
We take care of…
– Transportation & inconspicuous entry when required
– Wrangling & distraction during the important bits
– Treats, drinks, snacks, shade & the poop
– Positioning & focusing for picture perfect moments
– Special roles & outfits for the pooches
– Cuddles & walks
– Dinner & bedtime